Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Order of Operations

1) Learn to Drive a Stick. The 2001 Beetle my dad very unwisely bought years ago is going unused now that he's in HK, my mom's got the minivan, and my brother and Jane have their own cars. I rather hate the bug and everything it stands for, but hey, free car.

2) Get a Day Job. Once I am once again independently mobile, I will be able to interview for jobs. Money is a good thing.

3) Find a Place to Live. Dependant on where I get a job and how much it allows me to allot for rent.

4) Get Back to the Gym. My 24hour membership is paid up until 2009, better use it. I lost about 8 pounds while I was away. In a week in brother's house, I've gained back 4 of it. I need to get the fuck out of this depression hole. See Step 3.

5) Take New Headshots. Having lost the resquisite weight, get headshots printed up and start coldcalling agents to see if they're accepting new talent.

It all starts with mobility. I am going to master the stick if it's the last thing I do.

No comments: